Here is a non-exhaustive list of the care services we provide, divided into three categories in accordance with the Health insurance benefits ordinance, HIBO:
Assessment, advice and coordination
- Assessment and monitoring of patient’s state of health.
- Prevention and health advice.
- Administrative support: contacts with authorities, offices, insurance companies, ordering medication, medical aids, Sécutel (safety alarm).
Medical examinations, treatments (nurses and ASSC)
- Administering medication, preparation of weekly pillbox.
- Various medical injections (subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous).
- Intravenous drip: checking vital signs (BP, HR, sat, weight).
- Care of wounds and dressings (VAC therapy).
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition.
- Care and supervision of diabetic patients.
- End-of-life care, in cooperation with mobile palliative care team
- Accompanying and interviewing patients needing psychiatric care.
Basic care (nursing assistants and healthcare assistants)
- Partial or complete assistance with washing/bathing
- Help in activities of daily life
- Manicures and pedicures
- Changing protection /helping go to toilet
- Dressing, helping to get up and go to bed
- Help at mealtimes
- Help with mobility, preventing bedsores
- Putting to bed
- Personal care (skin, oral hygiene)
- Help putting on support stockings
- Help taking medication