With 130 members of staff, our team consists of nurses, care and community health assistants, nursing assistants, care assistants and administrative staff.
For each situation, we will create a customised multidisciplinary team.
Dr Adrian Heini
Head of HR
With 15 nurses we can provide services in specialist areas such as:
- Wound care (VAC therapy)
- Care of tetraplegic patients
- Care of catheters (urinary: urethral, suprapubic, enteral and parenteral nutrition)
- Enteral/parenteral nutrition
- Intravenous antibiotic treatment
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Training (Trainer practitioner, HES students)
Nursing and health
Our team of nursing and healthcare assistants are all Red Cross-certified. Depending on the situations they encounter, we offer them training in specialist areas such as mobilisation and positioning of patients, stress management, tetraplegic care.